Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankfulness: Days 13-16

Day 13:
I am thankful for my amazing friends. They threw me an a great party for my Birthday and I had a ton of fun.

Day 14:
More specifically, I am thankful for my two best friends here. Number one is Laura. She is so down to earth and is always willing to listen. Even though my room is always messy and she doesn't always agree with my decisions, she is always willing to listen and support me

Day 15:
Number two is Kellie. She's my very best friend. Sometimes she drives me crazy (as best friends often do), but she is always there for me and puts up with my shenanigans. Also she's a fabulous roommate and cuddler.

Day 16:
I am thankful for my little sister, Tessa. We fought like crazy when we were younger, but we get along really well now. She has grown up and matured so much in the last few years, and I am incredibly proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment