Sunday, October 7, 2012

blogging.life.etc.

So I haven't blogged since mid-September. and people have noticed. I've had like 3 people message me and tell me that I should blog more, but I haven't really had one big thing to blog about. So I'm just gonna blog about the last couple of weeks.

I got my first letter from Jordan! I'm going to send his letters tomorrow (: It's exciting.

I've been crocheting a ton. I usually don't do the same craft for a long amount of time, but I really love crocheting. It's awesome.

I got a joooobbbb! I'm not officially hired, but I'm a tutor for DC reads. Basically, I get to tutor super cute elementary school kids and get paid! I have to take the metro to get there, but it's like an adventure.

I really miss all my littles. Mitch, Sam, Ethan. I'm super glad I still talk to you three. Because you're awesome. But don't get a big head about it Sam!
I also miss my besties. We're all in college so we're all super busy and don't get to talk much, but I still love you guys and miss you.
I also reallyreallyreally miss my Nick. But he's coming to visit soon which makes me supersupersuper happy.

Towson. I really want to go. But I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet. I promise I will try my hardest to go, but if I can't, then I will definitely meet you guys in DC on Sunday. Someone text me and keep me up to date on all the fun band stuff.

That's my blog post. Sorry it wasn't very exciting. I will blog when I have more interesting stuff to talk about. Promise.

I love you all.

P.S. I don't get fall break and it really kinda sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment