Monday, October 22, 2012

So much greatness.

So my blog posts have been a little boring and spread apart lately, and several of you said something about it. So I asked you what you wanted me to blog about, and you said life in general. Up until this past week, life was pretty boring, so I didn't have much to say about it. Now I do.

Let's start with Wednesday. Nick got here...eventually. DC roads can be kinda confusing, so we spent like an hour and a half on the phone trying to figure out where he was and all that fun stuff. It was frustrating, but I was super happy to see him (:

Thursday & Friday we kinda just lounged around watching TV and stuff. It was nice. We were gonna go to the monuments one night, but it kept raining. So we didn't. I guess that's a trip for another time.

He left on Saturday, which was sad, but we had so much fun that it was okay. And I'm sure I'll see him soon anyways.

After he left, I went with Kellie to Colin Powell's booksigning. If you don't know who that is then get your life together and google him. I got the book signed for my mom, because she loves Colin Powell.

That night was my first ever concert. It was Train, and for those of you who don't know, Train is one of my alltime favorite bands. We had "obstructive view" seats, but we definitely had an amazing view.


It was fabulous. I had loads of fun.

Yesterday, RHA (my residence hall association, which I am on) hosted a pumpkin carving/ caramel apple making day downstairs in the common area of my building. It was sooo much fun and I'm really glad that I got to carve a pumpkin.
^ That's my pumpkin (:

So. My life. Long story short: I miss all of my friends and family, and I wish that you could all come and visit, but I love it at GWU. I have moved around a lot. Some places I stayed longer than others, but I have never felt so at home so fast. That whole "everything happens for a reason" thing...it applies to my life. Two years ago I hadn't even heard of George Washington University, but look at me now. I know I made the right choice. This is where I am meant to be.

Cliche moment over. I love you and miss you all. COME VISIT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment