Monday, October 15, 2012

Wednesday

It's going to be an interesting day.

First off, I have voice and diction class. Which is always interesting especially this week, because we are giving impromptu speeches.

Then, I have my chemistry midterm. I am reallyreally dreading this. I hate college chemistry. A LOT! I'm a little bit worried, not gonna lie.

AFTER CHEMISTRY: Nick is supposed to be here! YAYYYYY! He's coming on wednesday and staying until Saturday. We're going to have a super fun time.

For dinner, I am going to attempt to make stuffed baked potatoes. Which could possibly go really well. We'll have to see.

THEN: we are decorating Cole Hall for Halloween. I feel super special because my house staff, Floyd, was basically like ALINA AND SKYLAR COME because we are known for being craftsy and decorative.It's going to be a fun time, and there is going to be pumpkin pie and apple cider and it's basically just going to be amazing.

Soooooo yea. that's my wednesday plan. And I can't wait. Tomorrow is going to be a super long, neverending day.

No comments:

Post a Comment