Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mail.


There are so many things to get excited about in college! Parties, friends, etc. But you know me. I'm strange. So naturally, I get excited about things that most people don't. For example: Packages! I love packages. Big ones, small ones, yours, mine, his, hers. I love them all. Sometimes, Skylar and I sit and refresh our email repeatedly until the package place closes.

Yesterday, I got one! It was a chair that my mommy ordered from Bed, Bath, & Beyond. You should have seen me trying to carry that up the hill to my room...Thank goodness chivalry isn't dead. A nice boy stopped and carried it part of the way for me. Good thing too, cuz it probably would have taken me hours.

Before:

After:

We also check the mail at least 4 times a day. Because. Well. Who doesn't like getting mail? It's an amazing thing.



We also got really excited last night when we got to pie our house staff, Floyd. It was really funny. Because he is just a hilarious person. I got pictures. but they're not very good and they don't want to download. so I'll just upload them to Facebook or something.

I also get excited when I talk to you people. Yes YOU. I love you <3. You're good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment